At least he stopped that annoying “thou thou thou” language.
Anyway. Let’s get this show on the road, shall we, kiddies?
Only a couple minutes left for this world.
Hello, fans of Lil Miss Rarity!
It’s Jay, the writer/artist behind the LMR universe.
It’s been two years since Lil Miss Rarity’s conception in October of 2011, and there’s been one question that’s shown up in the ask box more times than any other.
"Do you still make dresses?"
And thus, I’ve decided to run a contest.
In 3 more LMR updates, we’ll be hitting the glorious 100th Lil Miss Rarity update, and that’ll kick off a lovely animated update that I’ve been working on for the past 2 months.
It’s not gonna be the best thing ever made, but whatever, I’m not the best animator.
In the animated update, Lil Miss Rarity is going to see a dress, that will inspire her to create her own.
What will the dress look like? That’s where you guys come in!
- In the same style of contest that lead to LMR’s heart-shaped brand (Design submitted by Anonymous), and the Rite of Blood and Bone (Multiple winners), this contest will allow you, the fans, to design a dress that will become Lil Miss Rarity’s signature outfit.
- Simply draw a dress! It doesn’t have to be -on- LMR, I’m not begging for fan-art here. Draw up a dress, and submit your design to Jay’s Submit Box. Alternatively, just draw up a -piece- of a full outfit! A collar, some cuffs, a scarf, a corset, some stockings. You decide how much you want to submit!
— Make sure you select “Photo” when submitting or your submission won’t go through!
- Jay, Jitterbugjive, and various others will look at the designs, and will pick and choose different pieces of them to ultimately create a perfect outfit for LMR.
- In the animated update (Update 100), the dress will be showcased, and the winners of the contest will be announced!
— Yes, there will be multiple winners! The dress will ultimately borrow design-pieces from different contestants to create the ultimate dress.
- The Grand Prize Winner will be whoever influenced the final design the most, and whoever the judges decide created the most awesome outfit.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive a full-digital two-character commission involving Lil Miss Rarity and any character or OC of their choice doing whatever the hell they want, drawn by yours truly, the Jay. Fun stuff, eh?
- The deadline is 3 updates from now! And due to Jay wanting this contest to be -relatively- short (as in, not 3 months long), Jay’s going to be updating LMR much MUCH more frequently, and then going full force on the animated update. So there might not be much time!
- Oh and also: Yes, you can submit as many designs as you want.
- Have fun, my little darlings! :D
— Reblogging this post will help advertise it. :D
(October 4th, 2011, LMR was born!)
(*insert partyblower here*)
(If there isn’t an update today, there’ll be one tomorrow. I stayed up all night streaming and now I need sleep!)
(~Jay, the LMR Mod)